Sign In
Business Office (Gloucester)

Business Office (Gloucester)


Q: May I pay my tuition online?
A: To make a payment online, students should log in to the Portal at, click the Academics tab and click the Account Summary by Term under the View or Pay my Bill heading.

Q: I submitted an out-of-county chargeback form to Admissions approximately a month ago for the spring semester. However, I just received a bill for the spring semester, and the College is charging me out-of-county rates. Why is that?

A: Because of the add/drop period, tuition rates are adjusted after the tenth day of the semester. The student should pay the amount listed on the bill, and the reimbursement will be sent to the student after the tenth day of the semester.

Q: Can students use the payment plan for winter sessions?
A: Unfortunately, there is no payment plan for the winter session.

Q: What is the capital construction fee?
A: The capital construction fee is a new fee that covers the costs of capital projects. This fee offsets the costs of 
repairs to existing structures and construction of new buildings. It also assists in covering the expenses of improving 
and maintaining various areas of the college, such as parking lots and walkways.

Q: What is a past-due hold?
A; This is the most common type of hold. It is placed on a student's account because the student owes a past-due 
amount. This hold will prevent students from registering, viewing grades and sending transcripts. Once the past-due 
amount is paid in full, students may contact the Business Office and ask that the hold be removed​.
Q: What is a restrictive hold?
A: This hold may prevent students from enrolling in the payment plan or could determine what payment method 
they are allowed to use. Once this hold is placed on an account, it cannot be removed.
Q: Are there other holds?
A: Business Office holds are placed on students' accounts if they owe fines. Fines can include library fines, parking violations and smoking citations. Once the debt has been satisfied, the student should contact the Business Office to remove the hold. However, if the student never submitted a high school transcript, he or she should contact Admissions.