The Business Office is located in the Student Service Building on the main campus. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., with extended hours on Wednesdays until 7 p.m.
Students can pay their bills online as follows:
Sign into their RCSJ-Gloucester Portal account.
Click on Pay My Bill link under the View or Pay My Bill heading.
Full payment can be made by clicking the Make Full Payment link at the bottom of the page. A payment plan can be accessed by clicking the Payment Plan link.
Credit card payments can be made via phone by calling 856-415-2226. The College accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express as forms of payment when students pay by phone.
Students should consider the following important factors before choosing the payment plan:
- This option is available online only for the fall, spring and summer semesters.
A $40 non-refundable payment plan fee plus the first payment are due when a student signs up. (See Notice for Fall 2020 above)
- Payments can be made with a checking account, savings account or credit/debit card.
- Students must be prepared to pay by check or credit card online.
- This is an automatic payment system. Payments will be deducted automatically from/charged to the method of payment students select.
- Additional fees will be charged if payment is denied for any reason.
When mailing a check or money order, the student should include his or her Student ID number (i.e., A12345678) and name in the memo line.
All payments should be sent to:
Rowan College South Jersey
1400 Tanyard Road
Sewell, NJ 08080
Attn: Business Office
Important: Mailing a payment before the due date does not guarantee the Business Office will receive and post payment to the student's account before the due date. Students should allow sufficient time when mailing payments.