The Leadership Cumberland County 2019-20 class is now accepting applications.
For more information or to get an application, online see this link. Applications may done online
or printed to send by mail.
To develop a diverse network of capable leaders, knowledgeable about community challenges and committed to creative solutions Program Topics: A group retreat and orientation session initiates the program year. The retreat is held in the fall. Six monthly sessions, referred to as Community Learning Days, are held on the first Monday of every month, November through May. The typical day runs from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. Sessions are held at locations throughout the county so participants may receive firsthand knowledge of local points of interest. Community Learning Day topics are designed to educate and inform participant of the vast resources available to them, and therefore cover an array of topics prevalent to the successes and challenges we face in Cumberland County.
In addition to the college, the program is fortunate to have outside financial sponsors including:
Program costs are further supported by county businesses and organizations that contribute toward the costs of each learning day. Please let us know if you would like to help sponsor a day.
- Inspira Health Network
- Cumberland County Improvement Authority
- South Jersey Industries
LCC class participants commit to the following upon acceptance into the program:
- Attend the entire program retreat/orientation session.
- Attend all Community Learning Day sessions with the understanding that, under extenuating circumstance, excused absences will be necessary.
- Maintain the confidentiality of classmates and presenters in the sharing of personal and professional material and opinions
- Uphold the adopted Conduct Policy
- Have full tuition payments in by December 31, 2019.
The 2019-20 class application deadline is September 2, 2019