A transcript is a copy of your permanent academic record
that includes such things as your degree(s), academic standing, dates of
attendance, courses taken, grades, number of credits and grade point average
First, A Few Things...
- Holds – Holds may prevent the release of transcripts and must be cleared with the Campus and department that placed the hold before a transcript will be released.
- Unofficial Transcripts – Unofficial transcripts can be viewed from the RCSJ-Gloucester Student Portal.
|Standard Processing||$5.00||Allow 5 – 7 business days (electronic/paper)|
|Expedited Processing||$10.00||Next day- printing/mailing; electronic delivery through NSC; pick up in-house after 12 noon|
Electronic Transcript Request Instructions
To request an official (electronic) transcript of your Rowan College South Jersey transcript from the National Student Clearinghouse, please click on the link below and follow the prompts and submit payment:
- You must select the campus location of Cumberland or Gloucester for separate transcripts as RCSJ transcripts are currently not merged into one transcript.
- Prior to ordering, verify that the recipient will accept PDF transcripts. A secure PDF document contains the RCSJ watermark and signature of the Registrar which is emailed to the recipient.
- The processing option below dictates the cost of your transcript per copy, in addition, a non-refundable processing fee charged by NSC of approximately $3.25
(e.g. one standard, $5.00+$3.25; one expedited, $10.00+$3.25)
- NSC will ask if you want to update your address.
This does not update the College's systems.
If you previously requested transcripts via the NSC, you may track your order.
Official Printed Transcripts
Printed on RCSJ transcript paper and contain watermark and signature of Registrar/Director Student Records. Official printed transcripts are mailed to the recipient in an envelope secured with a stamp over the seal to prevent tampering.