PTA Information Sessions
All information sessions will be presented through Zoom Webinar.
First time participating in a webinar? Click here to review the basics!
- Attendance at one information session from the provided dates below is mandatory in order to apply to the 2023 PTA Program and must be completed prior to submission of the portfolio.
- Information sessions expire annually. Applicants must attend a new information session for the year in which they wish to apply.
- Registration is required for each information session.
- Interested attendees must register on their own for the session they wish to attend using the links provided.
- Registration links will be posted around 10AM on the day registration opens for that session.
- You must use the unique link sent to you (not forwarded from someone else) to access the session.
- Please use an email address you check regularly to register for the session!
- It is strongly recommended to use a laptop or desktop computer to join the webinar. Attendees who use a cell phone to join in will do so at their own risk.
2023 Cohort Session Dates:
|Monday||April 11th, 2022||6:00 PM||Registration closed.|
|Tuesday||May 24th, 2022||10:00 AM||Registration closed.|
|Wednesday||June 15th, 2022||3:00 PM|
|Wednesday||August 17th, 2022||10:00 AM||Registration closed.|
|Thursday||September 15th, 2022||3:00 PM||Registration closed.|
|Monday||October 24th, 2022|
|6:00 PM||Registration opens October 10th, 2022|
What to Expect at Your Information Session:
Each session will start promptly at the advertised time and will last about 1.5-2 hours. The webinar will lock 10 minutes after the start of the session and late entries are prohibited. Please plan accordingly!
3 Informational Segments
- Admissions: Representatives will review general admissions and selective admissions portfolio requirements for the PTA program
- Program: Representatives from the PTA program will review program information and requirements
- Q&A: Attendees will have an opportunity to ask and have questions answered by panelists in attendance. Questions can be typed in the chat box and will be answered “live on-air" at the end of the information session.
Questions may also be submitted ahead of the session to Ms. Samantha Wagner, Administrator, Selective Admissions (Gloucester Campus) at [email protected].
Proof of Attendance
- Applicants are required to stay the entire length of the webinar to receive credit.
- Attendance is determined by registration and log-in data. Applicants who leave the session early will not receive credit for attending and will need to attend another session. Plan ahead!
- A receipt of attendance* will be emailed directly to the student using the email address provided in the registration form. Applicants will need to print out the receipt and include in their 2023 PTA portfolio.
*This email may arrive 48-72 hours after the session and may go to your junk/spam folder.