2023 NMT Program Information Sessions
All information sessions will be presented through Zoom Webinar.
First time participating in a webinar? Click here to review the basics!
- Attendance at one information session is mandatory in order to apply to the 2023 NMT program and must be completed prior to submission of the portfolio.
- Information sessions expire annually. Applicants must attend a new information session for the year in which they apply.
- Registration is required for each information session.
- Links will be posted around 10AM on the first day of registration
- Links to register will open 2 weeks prior to the session date and close a half-hour prior to the session start time.
- Please use an email address you check regularly to register for the session!
- Attendees must join the webinar using their unique link sent to their email address after registration.
- It is strongly recommended to use a laptop or desktop computer to join the webinar. Attendees who use a cell phone or tablet to join in will do so at their own risk.
2022-2023 Information Session Dates
|Tuesday||October 11, 2022 || 6:00 pm||Registration closed.|
|Thursday||November 17, 2022|| 3:00 pm||Registration closed.|
|Tuesday||December 6, 2022|| 6:00 pm||Registration closed.|
|Thursday||January 26, 2023|| 3:00 pm||Registration closed.|
February 21, 2023 is the FINAL information session for the Fall 2023 NMT program.
No additional sessions will be scheduled after this date and there will be no opportunity to "make-up" the information session with admissions staff.
Please keep this in mind as you plan to attend the session.
What to Expect at Your Information Session:
Each session will start promptly at the advertised time and will last about 1.5-2 hours. The webinar will lock 10 minutes after the start of the session and late entries are prohibited. Please plan accordingly!
3 Informational Segments
- Admissions: Representatives from the Gloucester campus will review the two-step application process for the NMT program
- Program: Representatives from the NMT Program will review program information and requirements
- Q&A: Attendees will have an opportunity to ask and have questions answered by panelists in attendance. Questions can be typed in the chat box and will be answered “live on-air" at the end of the information session.
Questions may also be submitted ahead of the session to Ms. Samantha Wagner, Administrator, Selective Admissions (Gloucester Campus) at [email protected].
Proof of Attendance
- Applicants are required to stay the entire length of the webinar to receive credit.
- Attendance is determined by registration and log-in data. Applicants who leave the session early will not receive credit for attending and will need to attend another session. Plan ahead!
- A receipt of attendance* will be emailed directly to the student using the email address provided in the registration form. Applicants will need to print out the receipt and include in their 2023 NMT portfolio.
*This email may arrive 48-72 hours after the session and may go to your junk/spam folder.