The following certificates are offered at the Gloucester campus at Rowan College South Jersey. To view certificates for the Cumberland campus, please visit the
Cumberland Degrees & Certificates page.
Certificate programs offer students a concentration of courses generally extracted from parallel degree programs. These concentrated programs give students knowledge and skills needed for employment in related fields. Certificate programs typically require a maximum of 36 semester hours of instruction.
- Recognize ethical issues that arise in a legal work environment and apply rules of professional conduct to resolve them
- Apply specialized legal training to enable them to gather and analyze facts relevant to legal disputes
- Demonstrate oral and written skills, including drafting legal documents for attorney review
- Apply basic principles of legal research and analysis
- Utilize time-management skills, including prioritizing various tasks, to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate sensitivity in working with diverse groups of people
Certificates of Achievement (COA's)
Certificates of Achievement are concentrated programs offered in specialized skill areas. They are designed for students who seek to develop or enhance workplace skills. Certificates of Achievement total between 12–29 credits. Many of the COA’s can be completed online.
Last Updated: January 11, 2017