Sign In
STEM Students in classroom and in front of MEC Building

Current Students at Cumberland

WebAdvisor Self-Service

​​​​For Students

For Faculty

For Employees

View Pay Advices, Submit Timesheets, Create Purchase Requisitions, and more...

Log in to WebAdvisor (employees)

User ID: Your first initial + full last name [+ maybe a number(s) or character(s)]
Password: your portal password OR your 6 digit Date of Birth, if first time user. (MMDDYY).​

  • We strongly encourage you to change your default password immediately.
  • Passwords must be 6 – 9 characters long and have of at least one uppercase letter and number.
  • You are required to change your password every 120 days.

I'm locked out...

  • If you have been locked out of your account, you must wait 5 minutes for each failed attempt.
  • For example, 3 failed attempts = 15 minutes (3x5) until you can try again.
  • The Web Advisor system keeps track of your failed attempts. If you have been locked out and you wait until the next day and are still unsuccessful, you must add that attempt to the amount of time you need to wait before trying again.

I forgot my password...

  • Click on "What's my password?" at the bottom of the Main Menu page and then "I don't remember, Reset my password" on the left-hand side of the page.
  • Fill in the required information and as long as you have a valid email address entered into the system, a temporary password will be emailed to you.

I reset my password, now what?

  • You should have received an email with your temporary password within 5 minutes of resetting your password.
  • If you did not receive your temporary password, please check your SPAM/Junk Mail Folder.
  • If you can't find the email containing your temporary password, please call the Help Desk at 856-200-4811.

How do I know if my information is correct in the system?

  • Log in, click Student Menu, and click My Profile. If any changes are necessary: Please fill out a Change of Information form and bring it, along with legal proof (ex: driver's license, social security card, etc.), to the Enrollment Services Office.