2021 CCMA Program Information Sessions
In an effort to reduce exposure to COVID-19, all information sessions for the 2021 CCMA program will be held via Zoom Webinar.
- Attendance at one information session is mandatory in order to apply to the 2021 CCMA Program and must be completed prior to submission of the portfolio.
- Information sessions expire annually. Applicants must attend a new information session for the year in which they apply.
- Registration is required for each information session. Links to register will open 2 weeks prior to the session date and close a half-hour prior to the session start time. Please use an email address you check regularly to register for the session!
|Wednesday||March 10, 2021|| 6:00 pm||Registration unavailable|
|Wednesday||April 14, 2021|| 10:00 am||Registration unavailable|
|Wednesday||May 12, 2021|
| 6:00 pm||Registration unavailable.|
What to Expect at Your Information Session:
Each session will start promptly at the advertised time and will last about 1.5-2 hours. The webinar will lock 5 minutes after the start of the session and late entries are prohibited. Please plan accordingly!
3 Informational Segments
- Admissions: Representatives from the Gloucester campus will review the two-step application process for the CCMA program
- Program: Representatives from the CCMA program will review program information and requirements
- Q&A: Attendees will have an opportunity to ask and have questions answered by panelists in attendance. Questions can be typed in the chat box and will be answered “live on-air" at the end of the information session.
Questions may also be submitted ahead of the session to Ms. Samantha Wagner, Administrator, Selective Admissions (Gloucester Campus) at email@example.com.
Proof of Attendance
- Applicants are required to stay the entire length of the webinar to receive credit.
- Attendance is determined by registration and log-in data. Applicants who leave the session early will not receive credit for attending and will need to attend another session. Plan ahead!
- A receipt of attendance* will be emailed directly to the student using the email address provided in the registration form. Applicants will need to print out the receipt and include in their 2021 CCMA portfolio.
*This email may arrive 1-2 business days after the session and may go to your junk/spam folder.