The Academic Support Center at Rowan College South Jersey – Gloucester Campus (ASC) provides online tutoring to all RCSJ-Gloucester students free of charge. You must be a currently registered student to gain access.
Virtual Tutoring: Live tutoring is available through Zoom. Students may make virtual tutoring appointments by clicking: https://tutortrac.rcgc.edu/. To access sessions, simply log back into Tutortrac and the Zoom link will appear next to your appointment prior to the start of the session. Most subjects are available during our normal hours of operation. If you need help after hours or over the weekend, please see ThinkingStorm.
ThinkingStorm: The ASC has also partnered with ThinkingStorm, enabling us to provide additional online supports for all of our students. ThinkingStorm is our 24/7 professional online tutoring service assisting with most subjects. To access ThinkingStorm, log into your RCSJ Portal. On the "My Campus" page, click on "Online Tutoring (ThinkingStorm)" in either My Applications or Campus Links. You will then be directed to ThinkingStorm's tutoring menu.
ThinkingStorm offers help is a variety of subjects:
- Math: basic math through multivariable calculus
- Science: biology, chemistry, physics, & more
- Writing: live and asynchronous (includes ESL support)
- Business: accounting, finance, economics, and more
- Software/Computing: general computing, MS office, markup & programming languages
- Foreign Languages: Spanish
- Healthcare: nursing, allied health, human A&P, and more
- Other subjects: Psychology and sociology
Ask a Tutor: Students may submit a quick question, get help with homework, or review course materials through our Ask a Tutor Form.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Acadmeic Support Center by Email: [email protected]. Phone: 856-681-6250