*Winter Session 2020-2021*
For the Winter Session, the ASC Zoom Room will be closed and will return for the Spring semester. Ask a Tutor and ThinkingStorm will remain accessible through Winter (see below).
The Academic Support Center at Rowan College South Jersey – Gloucester Campus has partnered with ThinkingStorm, enabling us to provide online support for all of our students. Online tutoring is offered to all RCSJ-Gloucester students free of charge. You must be a currently registered student to gain access.
The Academic Support Center (ASC) provides live tutoring through Zoom. Students may make a One-on-One tutoring appointments with a tutor by clicking https://tutortrac.rcgc.edu/. A Tutor will email you through your RCSJ email with the Zoom meeting link.
Additionally, the Academic Support Center offers ThinkingStorm. ThinkingStorm is our 24/7 professional online tutoring service assisting with most subjects. To access ThinkingStorm, log into your RCSJ Portal. On the "My Campus" page, click on "Online Tutoring(ThinkingStorm)" in either My Applications or Campus Links. You will then be directed to ThinkingStorm's tutoring menu.
ThinkgingStorm offers help is a variety of subjects:
- Math: basic math through multivariable calculus
- Science: biology, chemistry, physics, & more
- Writing: live and asynchronous (includes ESL support)
- Business: accounting, finance, economics, and more
- Software/Computing: general computing, MS office, markup & programming languages
- Foreign Languages: Spanish
- Healthcare: nursing, allied health, human A&P, and more
- Other subjects: Psychology and sociology
Ask a Tutor: Students may submit a quick question, get help with homework, or review course materials through our Ask a Tutor Form.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Acadmeic Support Center by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 856-681-6250