This program combines courses in general education and radiography with supervised clinical experience in area hospitals and diagnostic imaging centers. Graduates are eligible to apply to take the American Registry of Radiologic Technologies Examination in Radiography and become nationally certified and also licensed by the State of New Jersey.
The program is approved by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology and the Department of Environmental Protection/Bureau of Radiation Protection for the State of New Jersey.
Upon completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Locate, retrieve, and critically evaluate information and information sources.
- Be competent when performing radiographic procedures.
- Demonstrate effective communication.
- Demonstrate problem solving/critical thinking skills.
- Display professional development and growth.
- Graduates will be employable and meet the needs of the healthcare community.
Students can download the Program Guide listed above to view a semester-by-semester breakdown of the required classes and electives for this program.
The RCSJ Catalog provides class descriptions.
The Course Registration Info site shows important information for each semester such as deadlines, dates, and guides.
For a complete list of when important College dates occur, students can view and download the Academic Calendar.