2021 NMT Program Information Sessions
In an effort to reduce exposure to COVID-19, all information sessions for the 2021 NMT program will be held via Zoom Webinar.
- Attendance at one information session is mandatory in order to apply to the 2021 NMT Program and must be completed prior to submission of the portfolio.
- Information sessions expire annually. Applicants must attend a new information session for the year in which they apply.
- Registration is required for each information session. Links to register will open 2 weeks prior to the session date and close a half-hour prior to the session start time. Please use an email address you check regularly to register for the session!
February 17, 2021 is the FINAL session for our fall 2021 cohort.
|Thursday||October 15, 2020|| 6:00 pm||Registration closed.|
|Tuesday||Nov. 3, 2020|| 3:00 pm||Registration closed.|
|Wednesday||Dec. 2, 2020|| 6:00 pm||Registration closed.|
|Monday||January 25, 2021|| 3:00 pm||Registration closed.|
What to Expect at Your Information Session:
Each session will start promptly at the advertised time and will last about 1.5-2 hours. The webinar will lock 5 minutes after the start of the session and late entries are prohibited. Please plan accordingly!
3 Informational Segments
- Admissions: Representatives from the Gloucester campus will review the two-step application process for the NMT program
- Program: Representatives from the Nursing and Health Professions administration will review program information and requirements
- Q&A: Attendees will have an opportunity to ask and have questions answered by panelists in attendance. Questions can be typed in the chat box and will be answered “live on-air" at the end of the information session.
Questions may also be submitted ahead of the session to Ms. Samantha Wagner, Administrator, Selective Admissions (Gloucester Campus) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proof of Attendance
- Applicants are required to stay the entire length of the webinar to receive credit.
- Attendance is determined by registration and log-in data. Applicants who leave the session early will not receive credit for attending and will need to attend another session. Plan ahead!
- A receipt of attendance* will be emailed directly to the student using the email address provided in the registration form. Applicants will need to print out the receipt and include in their 2021 NMT portfolio.
*This email may arrive 48-72 hours after the session and may go to your junk/spam folder.